Isaac Had A Huge Impact On The Drought!
The US Drought Monitor has released their drought assessment for our area and I have to say Isaac made a HUGE impact! In some cases, Isaac was a complete drought buster leaving no drought conditions left for part of Kentucky. Let me show you the latest.
- The exception drought has been fully removed from western Indiana.
- The extreme drought has been entired removed from our area.
- The severe drought continues in most of southern Indiana.
- Moderate drought conditions continue to be a problem from Shelby & Oldham counties in Kentucky.
- Louisville and most of Kentucky are now only in abnormally dry conditions.
- Southern Bullitt, eastern Hardin, northern Larue, and western Nelson county no longer have any drought condition!
Isaac's rains were the real deal and had a monster impact on drought conditions in our area. More heavy rain is in our future and the possibility of severe weather. SPC has highlighted our area in a slight risk of severe weather tomorrow and I will analyze that threat a little later today in my blog.
If you ever have any question,
please remember I can be reached on facebook easily! Just follow the link below
to my facebook page and click "LIKE"!