Tracking The Blizzard In The Northeast! Great Sites To See Cameras!
Conditions are absolutely horrendous in parts of Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Rhode Island from the blizzard. Here are some of the amazing reports I have received so far...
- 12" of snow in Coventry, CT in 90 minutes.
- 19" of snow on the ground in Hamden, CT with 5" reported in the last hour alone.
- 74 MPH winds confirmed from Nantucket, MA and Buzzards Bay, MA
- Logan International Airport in Boston just gusted to 76 mph!!!
- Full white out conditions along I-91 and I-84 in Hartford, CT.
- Weymouth, MA ...water entering homes on Mayflower Avenue.
This is what it looked like it Hartford, CT about 1 hour ago!
I know many of you will want to track it, so check out the following sites for webcam or DOT cameras to see conditions.
- Connecticut DOT cameras... http://www.dotdata.ct.gov/iti/master_iti.html?SetOn=Cams
- Massachusetts DOT cameras... http://www1.eot.state.ma.us/
- Rhode Island DOT cameras... http://www1.eot.state.ma.us/
If you ever have any questions, please remember I can be reached on facebook easily! Just follow the link below to my facebook page and click "LIKE"!